Read the Printed Word!

Would you come to a place like this, a place called home

     Come away with me in the night, Come away with me, And I will write you a song... 
Come away with me on a bus, Come away where they can't tempt us With their lies...
     And I want to walk with you, On a cloudy day, In fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
So won't you try to come?
     Come away with me and we'll kiss, On a mountaintop, Come away with me
And I'll never stop loving you...
     And I want to wake up with the rain, Falling on a tin roof, While I'm safe there in your arms
So all I ask is for you...
To come away with me in the night, Come away with me... - Norah Jones


Images by Nicholas Laning Photography 



 

 

 

 

 

3 inksplots:

Michelle said...

Beautiful photos! Thanks for feeding my addiction. ;)

Isle Dance said...

I so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so LOVE this. Don't ever stop. Okay? :o)

shea beth said...

Aww thanks! It's nice to know I'm headed in the right direction!

Post a Comment