Read the Printed Word!

the beautiful people I can't leave behind, here's to the sun, moon, water, and sky

Friday night, my sister Cali and I watched the Olympics, I love my DVR because I've watched it twice since then. When Canada's native tribes took the stage, welcoming the athletes with their dancing, singing, their own music, my heart was so incredibly drawn in to the beauty of the scene. Now, I have loved the first nations peoples from most countries for a long time, but that night I was reminded why all over again as they danced and sang with unashamed passion. I love this culture....


Because I love it so much it inspires me to dress like this...


I get to end this post completely inspired!

1 inksplots:

dancinginchiffon said...

beautiful photos...thanks for sharing!

Post a Comment