Read the Printed Word!

Ode to the one I love

There once was a man named Christopher. Christopher lived far away in Jackson, MS while his Valentine, me, lived in Denton-town. There were plenty of chances to fret, worry, or indulge in sadness because of the six hours of highway between us on Feb. 14 2010, but those feelings were a tiny temptation. Instead, I counted myself blessed to be able to have someone to love on such a day, blushing at lunch as I got little love messages from him sending kisses and hugs, my electronic affections. I love being loved by this man. I love having a Valentine on Valentines Day. I love that my sister Cali helped me put all of these pictures together of his beautiful face. So, here's to all the Valentines Days without a valentine in sight, because this valentine was worth all the wait. 

 



3 inksplots:

Isle Dance said...

SO sweet!!! More, please. :o)

Michelle said...

Beautiful blog! I LOVE the header!!! Happy Valentine's Day!

shea beth said...

Thank you, thank you! I'm new to blogging so my sister Cali has been a huge help. Her blog is PassionBird, and it is beautiful! So glad you stopped by! There will be more to come.

Post a Comment