Read the Printed Word!

drinking lemonade


Dear Blog World,
This morning I started a new journey; my friends and I are doing a bodily cleanse!!! She is a seasoned veteran, so I am in good hands. The cleanse consists of drinking lots of water, and a special lemonade mix: lemon juice, water, agave nectar, and cayenne pepper. However, there is a morning ritual too, that is really unpleasant. Every morning you put 4 cups of water, and two teaspoons of sea salt AND DRINK THE WHOLE THING. So far, that has been the worst part. 

The goal is to last 10 days, though some have gone longer, never exceeding 40 days (I'm pretty sure my cravings would take over before I ever got to 40 days.) 

In advance, I'm warning you readers of some complex, ridiculous, or silly posts that may surface in the next few weeks while I cleanse my body and spirit. It's no mistake that when we cleanse our bodies, our mind, spirit, and emotions usually follow suit. Who knows what is going to come up. 

 






Today's craving: 


LASAGNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 inksplots:

Post a Comment