Read the Printed Word!

In the glory of your presence I find rest, for my soul In the depths of your love I find peace, makes me whole

One at a time, little hopes and dreams are being placed in that bottle, that little bottle, that little bottle.
      A heart's beat, a heart's throb. its love and sorrow, are all thriving inside.
 Too painful to hold, too precious to let go, that little bottle lay at your feet.
     "Find a hiding place, somewhere to keep it safe," my spirit said.
So, I ran to the one place I know I always belong, the one place I know I am safe, right at your feet, pouring  
     out my tears as they hit that little bottle, like rain drops on a glass floor.
Perhaps one day, when the moment of release comes, you will break the glass, shatter it in a million pieces,
     and let the hopes and dreams find there place.
Too painful to hold, too much to touch, at your feet they will stay, and I beg you, make a way, bring release
    to this aching heart.
I'm sick with anticipation, full of hope, overwhelming with want, asking you to put it all in that little bottle laying
    at your feet.
Little bottle holds my heart, little bottle holds my sweat and tears, blood and fear, it's all there, and I beg you,
    make a way.


1 inksplots:

ALFIE said...

powerful words!! have been enjoying your blog! looking forward to an update on the lemonade cleanse :)

Post a Comment