Read the Printed Word!

Inside

Cal, my sister, and I went on a furniture adventure yesterday. We borrowed my brother Cale's truck, and spent Sunday afternoon driving and moving furniture. First stop was Mom's house in Keller, about 30 minutes from Denton, where we picked up a new dining room table. Next was Crowley, another 30 minutes past Fort Worth, to Beau and Eileen's house, to pick up my dresser. Thanks to a team effort, we loaded the dresser on top of the table, strapped it down, and were back on the road to Denton.

We live on the second floor, so up the stairs we went. At least now we know that we're capable of moving heavy furniture on our own. I was half tempted to knock on a neighbors door in search of some obliging muscle, but we managed!

Last stop, Sprinlkes Cupcakes in Preston Center Plaza, 45 minutes from Denton, to get a "thank you for trusting us with your truck" present for Cale and Ky. He collapsed at their house before making the 45 minute drive back home to Denton. Great, tiring day, but very worth it. I HAVE A DRESSER!

 I now describe my room as one you might find in a woodland cabin somewhere in the hills of Nashville... I miss it.










2 inksplots:

Michelle said...

What a lovely room! Looks like it needs to be in a cool magazine! ♥

shea beth said...

Haha aww thanks! I guess my blog will do for now, but the problem is I never want to leave it!

Post a Comment